1. Day 1 I want to drive to Buffalo, get a hotel, then catch Niagara Falls at night, return to my hotel room for the night, catch the falls the next morning then head to Toronto. I want to stop every 2 hours for a break or hit something fun along the way with minimal detour unless I am really interested in the stop. Need to catch lunch and gas along the way. I drive a full sized SUV so need gas every 350-ish miles.
2. Day 2 is in and around Toronto. Want to find best things to do then plan routes to/from lodging.
3. Day 3 nice breakfast place then head toward Detroit. Need gas every 350 +/- miles and potty breaks every 2 hours - would like to have a reason to go one place vs just what I see along the way. Stay in a nice place in/around Detroit. Prefer Marriott brands, but would like to be closer to my activities.
4. Day 4 find some 2 or 3 things to do in or around Detroit.
5. Day 5 drive home. Same potty and gas considerations.
teach me obie wan!