Maria

Nassau, Puerto Vallarta

Nassau vs Puerto Vallarta, where should I go?

Has anyone been to both places? Which one would you recommend for me to visit and why?

Aaron from Lansing (Michigan)

Don't go to either one! Go to the Bahamas, but try an "out" island instead. It doesn't matter which one, they are all amazing and have their own character. Go to Harbour Islandand you will be on the most amazing pink sand beach. Go to Cat Islandand you will have the beach all to yourself. Go to Exumaand swim with wild pigs. You will meet the friendliest people there who genuinely want to make sure you have a great time instead Nassau, where they want to squeeze every penny out of you. You will dine on fresh seafood that was caught that day instead of mass produced dished in big resorts where they are more concerned with profit margins.  

1. Harbour Island (attraction)
  2. Cat Island (city)
  3. Exuma (city)

Lourdes from Mexico

The beaches in Puerto Vallarta are very nice , especially those found in the Riviera Nayarit. The nicest thing is that Puerto Vallarta , good weather , beaches , culture and tradiciòn , plus lots of fun mixed. the small town is very cute, mexicano typical with its narrow cobbled streets and colonial houses with tile roofs , and colorful , full of galleries and very nice restaurants , with exquisite craftsmanship. I have also gone to Nassau, the beaches are beautiful, the water color very cute , but that's all it is there. 

1. Puerto Vallarta (city)
  2. Riviera Nayarit (attraction)
  3. Nassau (city)

Bianca from Miami

Nassau in my opinion, i've been to PV and the waters don't even compare to those in Mexico. I love Mexico, but Nassau is a way more beautiful area :)

1. Nassau (city)