Carol asked

Towns/Places to visit on road trip

Taking a road trip from Nashville to Milwaukee over a six day period. Would like suggestions on interesting places/towns to visit along the way, along with hotel and eating recommendations.

Nashville (Tennessee) Milwaukee (Wisconsin)

William from West Bend
Assuming you will travel on I65, I suggest you check out Mega Caverns in Louisville, Indianapolis Zoo, and the Museum of Science and Indusry in Chicago. For fast food, there are several Culver's locations along the route with great hamburgers, soups, and salads. The Westin hotel in Indianapolis is very nice. I'd be happy to provide advice for dining and hotels in Milwaukee if you need them.

Carol
Thank you! Yes, if you have advice for hotels/dining in Milwaukee, would be great!

William from West Bend
I'd be happy to provide information on Milwaukee. Do you have a specific area or neighborhood you plan to visit in Milwaukee?

William
Carol, Do you know what area in Milwaukee you will be visiting? I will provide hotel and dining recommendations focused on the areas you will visit.