Carmen
Virginia Beach

Carmen from Virginia Beach asked

Must see places in Nashville, TN?

Traveling to Nashville in May. If I have to eat and or see ONE thing, what should it be? Looking for restaurants, attractions, etc..

Nashville   Tennessee

Brian from Birmingham, Alabama

* Nashville Escape Game: It seems "too simple", but it is quite an experience. Good for groups.

* Brunch at Husk (weekends only): Their brunch prices are reasonable, and it's delicious. It's also only a block from here. 

Holland House Bar and Refuge: It's a great cocktail bar out of the "touristy" areas, and very popular with the locals. Definitely worth checking out.

Olive & Sinclair Chocolate Co factory tour: It's a local chocolate factory. http://www.oliveandsinclair.com/factory-tours/

The Pfunky Griddle: Unlimited pancakes that you cook on a griddle built into the table. Cheat day paradise.

1. Husk (restaurant)
  2. Holland House Bar and Refuge (restaurant)
  3. Olive & Sinclair Chocolate Co (restaurant)
  4. The Pfunky Griddle (restaurant)
Julie from Nashville

Friends and family who visit love going to the Johnny Cash Museum! The Cheekwood Botanical Gardens and Museum of Art is also really pretty.

My favorite place to eat is Loveless Cafe

Bryson from Chattanooga

Prince's Hot Chicken Shack! It's a Nashville staple. I've been a fan of Hattie B's Hot Chicken - 19th Ave recently, but you also have Prince's (the original) and several others. 

I haven't lived in Nashville for almost a year though. The food scene has changed a ton. I hear Rolf and Daughters is some of the best food you'll find pretty much anywhere. 

And what to do...just catch some live music. Plenty to choose from and all sorts of genres.

Jacey & Scott
Thanks Bryson. Need to try Prince's. Hattie B's is really good.