Aerin
Santa Barbara

Nashville

Best music festival to attend in Nashville?

My friends and I have always wanted to go to Nashville, and we want to plan a trip around a music festival, but we haven't decided which one yet! What are some good ones to look into? We love all types of music, especially country :)

Erin

You should definitely choose the CMA Music Fest. It is every year in June. It sells out so you will have to plan six months to a year in advance. You will get to see all that the city has to offer as well as some of country's biggest acts. It is a fun event and one of the best shows I have been to. Find out more and get tickets here.

Manuel from Nashville

Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival! it is in Manchester which is a little outside of Nashville but it is awesome! Manchester (Tennessee)

1. Manchester (Tennessee) (city)

Nan from Minnesota

The CMA Music Festival in June is the best.  Country Stars everywhere.  Lots of music.