• Lori Evenhouse
  • "Best Places To Stay - Walking Distance"

Lori Evenhouse

Holland, Michigan

Best Places To Stay - Walking Distance

What are some good hotels, areas, or neighborhoods to stay in while visiting Nashville? My husband and I are planning to go this summer, and would like to walk most of the time we're there, so something central to entertainment would be great.

• Grand Ole Opry (attraction)

2804 Opryland Drive Nashville TN 37214 (615) 871-6779

• The Hermitage Hotel (hotel)

231 6th Ave N Nashville TN 37219 (615) 244-3121

• Laura Del Rio

Donelsonis right outside of downtown Nashville. It's where the Nashville International Airport is as well as Opryland Hotel and the Grand Ole Opry. Franklin (Tennessee) is also a great historical place to visit. You can check out The Hermitage Hotel(approximately 15 min from Opryland Hotel) and we also have Nashville Shores Marina which is a big water park that little kids and big kids can enjoy.

1. Donelson (neighborhood)
    2. Nashville International Airport (attraction)
    3. Opryland Hotel (restaurant)
    4. Grand Ole Opry (attraction)
    5. Franklin (Tennessee) (city)
    6. The Hermitage Hotel (hotel)
    7. Nashville Shores Marina (attraction)

• ·
    • ·

Send Laura a Thank You Note