Amanda
Atlanta

Naples, Barcelona

Have you flown Vueling air?

We would like to fly from Naples to Barcelona and it seems that the only airline to fly non-stop between the two is Vueling. What do you think of this airline. It's very inexpensive and you usually get what you pay for, so is this flight worth it?  

We could alternately fly from Rome to Barcelona, but it looks like Vueling is the only non-stop for those cities, also.  

Thanks for your help.

Mathilde from Venice Beach

Hey! Didn't have a good experience with Vueling to be honest. It was quite a while ago(back in summer 2008) but I used Vueling couple of times, back and forth from Barcelona to Cannes. Systematically delayed, no update on the situation, no extra meal/water to make you feel a bit more comfortable. I gave some feedback afterwards (I missed my connected train) and never heard back from their customer service, so I was truly disappointed. Nothing to say about safety though, it was OK. I guess you've already checked Ryanair & Easyjet?

Javier from Zaragoza

I think it is a reliable low cost company. I have flown several times with Vueling with no problema.  
Please note that as hand luggage you can only carry 10 Kg. If you take more equipale not forget to mark the option to bill suitcase

Jennifer from Minneapolis

We flew vueling 2 years ago from Paris to Barcelona  and had a fine experience. Leg room was tight but for an hour flight it didn't bother us. We paid for our bars in advance and had no problems. I'd say it's definitely worth the direct flight. 

Tony from Seattle

We flew from Granada to Barcelona on Vueling, and then later flew Barcelona to Prague.  Everything was pretty flawless but it was definitely a "discount airline". 

Rohan

We have a travel company and we have booked Vueling multiple number of times, it is comfortable and reliable, the only difficulty you might face is that it is no frill airline so no pamperings.

Ragan from Hamburg, Michigan

We flew Vueling (pronounced Vweling) this october from amsterdam to majorca and were quite surprised! The planes were clean, the seats were good and the staff courteous! Would love to fly with them on our long hauls! Just pay attention to the baggage regulations and fees. US carry ons are too large for European planes and need to be checked.. Still we flew for less than $75/each. A bargain comparably!!