Brooke
Chandler (Oklahoma), Oklahoma

Napa

Sightseeing in Napa?

I've planned my whole Napa trip around wineries, but have just now come to the realization that, well, I can't just drink during the entire trip!  Any suggestions as to other things to do that don't involve drinking or eating?  It's just me, the hubby and another couple, so it's a bit of a double date trip.  We'd love to see some outdoorsy stuff if there are any good spots.

Avery from Berkeley

You should drive up to Calistoga and go to the  Old Faithful Geyser of California!  I assume that you'll have a car?  You'll drive through  YountvilleRutherford (California), and  St Helena and it's such a beautiful drive and a treat in itself.  You can also stop off in them if you want some food, wine, or to get a little shopping in!

Before you head to the geyser, pick up some take out or some deli foods (I love Genova delicatessen) so that you have a little picnic meal when you get there.  The geyser's pretty cool!

1. Calistoga (city)
  2. Yountville (city)
  3. Rutherford (California) (city)
  4. St Helena (city)
  5. Old Faithful Geyser of California (attraction)
  6. Genova delicatessen (attraction)

Sunil from Mountain View

If you want to do something outdoorsy that involves being a little active, you should pick up some frisbees and play frisbee golf at the Skyline Park.  You can visit the Martha Walker Native Habitat Garden right next to the park to see plants that are native to California, and you can also go hiking and even camp at the park.

1. Skyline Park (attraction)