Myrtle Beach

What is your favorite restaurant in Myrtle Beach?

Heading to Myrtle Beach and I'm looking for the best restaurants to try while I'm visiting. Open to all types of food! What are your top places to eat?

Liane from Indiana

Best ribs in the beach are at Greg's Cabana Bar & Grill in Surfside Beach. Go early, it is always packed!

1. Greg's Cabana Bar & Grill (restaurant)
  2. Surfside Beach (city)

Matt

Carolina Roadhouse, the salads are great the ribs are awesome

Nick from Queens, New York

Definitely check out @ Empire Fire Mongolian Grill in North Myrtle Beach on Hwy 17. They have a buffet of raw meats and vegetables that you collect and bring up to the grill where they spoon in 10 or so different sauces and spices and then toss the whole mess onto the flat top and cook it right in front of you. I personally love the place and it's a lot cheaper than places like Myabi. If that doesn't tickle your fancy I know there's an Ethiopian restaurant down by the boulevard I've been meaning to check out

Brianna from Myrtle Beach

Hi Katie!

I highly suggest trying a variety of places. Angelo's Steak and Pasta is undoubtedly the best steak you will ever eat and they have a great pasta buffet as well. Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse is a must if you've never eaten at a Brazilian Steakhouse before. Located right on Ocean Boulevard is Art Burger Sushi Bar with amazing gourmet burgers, fantastic sushi, and wonderful adult beverages (they use liquid nitrogen in their drinks). There are also places like Dick's Last Resort and Joe's Crab Shack which are always tourist favorites. If you're looking for a seafood buffet, you can't go wrong with The Original Benjamin's Calabash Seafood, but the fresh seafood is Murrells Inlet, a couple towns to the south. I highly suggest giving that a try if you are going to be here for multiple days. There are a line of restaurants along the Marsh Walk where live music is almost always playing. My favorite restaurants there are Dead Dog Saloon and Drunken Jacks Restaurant & Lounge

1. Angelo's Steak and Pasta (restaurant)
  2. Rioz Brazilian Steakhouse (restaurant)
  3. Art Burger Sushi Bar (restaurant)
  4. Dick's Last Resort (restaurant)
  5. Joe's Crab Shack (restaurant)
  6. The Original Benjamin's Calabash Seafood (restaurant)
  7. Dead Dog Saloon (restaurant)
  8. Drunken Jacks Restaurant & Lounge (restaurant)

Maureen from Waldorf

Best breakfast is at Mammy's Kitchen on Business 17 near the boardwalk. We ate there last week and the breakfast buffet was awesome! My daughter and I have food allergies and they were great about answering questions about their cooking practices. Prices are reasonable $8.99 for adults and $4.99 for children under 12? and I want to say children 2 and under are free. If you don't want to try the buffet they have a regular menu and they also serve lunch. I've only eaten there for breakfast but we highly enjoyed it. Food and service were great!

1. Mammy's Kitchen (restaurant)