Alecia
Kailua Kona

Mykonos

Where to have fun in Mykonos!?

I know mykonos is known for a fun time but does anyone have any suggestions of specific places or anything for a good time/dancing and drinks?

Liv from Cape Cod

Head to Psarou Beach Hotel, you'll definitely find the party there.  Super Paradise is another great spot if you want to go out! 

1. Psarou Beach Hotel (hotel)
  2. Super Paradise (attraction)

Salzino

Mikonos a must see place, because of its beaches. The navy blue waters are stunning!

You will spend half of your day in the beach for swimming and sunbathing, so you need an awesome beach and not crowded.
I would recommend you the Elia Beach in Mykonos.

The evening you would visit the Mykonos town, by the famous windmills, to have a lot of fun in the bars, cafeterias or restaurants.

My advise is to accommodate near the Elia beach to extend your pleasure under the Mediterranean sun.
Last year I've been in Villa Elia Mykonos, which is a good idea for you as well.

1. Mikonos (attraction)
  2. Elia Beach (hotel)
  3. Villa Elia Mykonos (attraction)