Alyssa asked

Are there storage Lockers at Munich HBF?

I'm taking the train into Munich for the day tomorrow and flying out in the evening. Are there lockers at the Munich main train station so I can store my belongings for the day? Cheers!

Munich

patrick from Santa Barbara

Alyssa, there are lots of storage lockers at the München Central Station or main station. I think the cost is 3 Euro per day for the standard locker, or 5 Euro per day for the large suitcase-sized lockers.
You'll need cash or change to pay for it.
Look for the blue signs with the suitcase symbol and a key on it.
There is a 72-hour limit. You pay for the first 24 hours to get the key to turn in the lock. If you return later than a day, you’ll have to insert money to unlock it.
Enjoy your stay in Munich!

Andreas

Yes, there are. You will see signs leading to it.

Thomas

Yes, there are enough lockers at Hauptbahnhof to store everything you want.

1. Hauptbahnhof (attraction)
Shrirang from Pune

Have a look at the website http://www.mvv-muenchen.de/en/service/luggage-storage/index.html which gives you exact information about the lockers at all stations in Munich city.

Sean from Hudson Valley

assume you're talking about the Munich Main Station.  If so, there is a Left Luggage office on the main level.   I believe you can use it if you have a valid ticket leaving from, or arriving at Munich.