Eileen

Mui Ne

Must-dos in Mui Ne (apart from the beach)?

Brie Anne from San Diego

A day trip to the Mũi Né Sand Dunes is an absolute must-do. You'd never know from the beach that just a short drive away you end up right in the middle of huge desert sand dunes! 

You can hire a jeep / guide to take you here and to a few other stops (fishing village, fairy stream), but the dunes are where you want to spend most of your time. Great for photography, or rent an ATV.

I also highly recommend Lâm Tòng Restaurant in the center of town. Cheap and delicious Vietnamese food served to you with your feet in the sand and a great view of the sunset. Try the Ginger Garlic Beef and the Sauteed Morning Glory -- my favorites! 

1. Lâm Tòng Restaurant (restaurant)
  2. Mũi Né Sand Dunes (attraction)

Sophia from Hoi An

Why don't you take time in discovering local foods as there is not many things to do in this area. In my last trip to Mui Ne, I have had a great impression on its cuisine. 

Firstly,   Fish Salad. Ok, I think it's quite strange at the first bite but its taste is suprisingly good after the second one. 

Then, I tried Hoi cake, a local dish in Banh Hoi Dong Khanh shop (40 Tran Phu street). It was amazingggg! So good and eay to eat. 

Oh, don't forget to try Seafood hot pot,it's big and delicious. I just want to come back there to eat seafood again.

There is top things to eat in Mui Ne. Have a nice trip there!

1. Mui Ne (city)