Darius
Singapore

Morocco, Canary Islands

Getting from Morocco to Canary Islands

Hi everyone, I want to go from Morocco to Fuerteventura In December and I can't find a way to go there. A ferry that once operated is apparently down. Any advice? Tkx!

Stef from Germany

I could imagine that the cheapest option is to catch a ferry to the Spanish mainland and book a flight from there. Compare Kayak and Skyscanner for flights. You just enter Spain in the from field to find out from which city the flight is the cheapest. Malaga offers a lot of cheap flights as far as I know and busses within Spain are relatively cheap.

1. Malaga (city)

Börch from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain

You should try Canaryfly.es or BinterCanarias.com both airlines fly regularly from/to Morocco 

Robson from Istanbul

Hello Darius,
You are right, the ferry service is not running anymore. As Stef pointed Malaga is a good option. From Seville you can find cheap flights too. If you prefer to fly direct from Morocco suggest to check flights ex Casablanca. Back in May I found the best rates ex Casablanca. 

1. Malaga (city)
  2. Seville (city)
  3. Casablanca (city)