sara

Morocco, Fes, Marrakech

Accommodation in Marrakech and Fes?

I booked my desert tour and transport with Hassan from sahara-magic.com as my friend recommended to me .

Now I need a recommendation for good accommodation in Marrakech and Fes? Any suggestions or help please?

Philippe from Pepingen

Riad Anata is our "home away from home" when we are in Fez. Very nice people, clean, beautifully renovated and the food is just very good. Been there +10 times. Highly recommended.

Scott from Fort Collins

Hello Sara!  Unfortunately the Riad we stayed in Marrakech is no longer there.  I would, however, strongly recommend staying in the Medinah.  We absolutely loved our stay at Riad Laaroussa in Fes.  Great experience and fantastic views from the rooftop.  My wife and I were also staying there when Andrew Zimmern was filming an episode of Bizzare Foods, so that certainly enhanced the experience.  In any event, we really enjoyed that Riad.  Hope that helps and enjoy Morocco!

1. Riad Laaroussa (hotel)

Brahim from Marrakech

1. Fez (city)
  2. Riad la perle de Marrakech (hotel)
  3. Palais Faraj Suites & Spa (attraction)
  4. La Maison Arabe (attraction)

Riad Meriem in Marrakech is still there!  Definitely look into this place, it was so beautifully re-created-centrally located, and run by wonderful people.  Look into the Red Room.  Enjoy breakfast on the roof-top patio, and also spend some time soaking up some sun up there in the afternoons.  If they still offer you the option to dine in-house, take them up on the offer at least once.  It was a lovely meal.

1. Riad Meriem (hotel)