Sunny
Seattle

Sunny from Seattle asked

Any recomendations for a Spanish immersion school for one week?

I will be spending two weeks in the Monteverde and Arenal area of Costa Rica but first would like to spend one week prior perfecting my Spanish. Are there any recommendations for a school in Costa Rica?  I am also open to the idea of spending a week at a school in either Guatemala or Nicaragua  before arriving in Costa Rica.

Monteverde (Costa Rica)   Costa Rica

Erick from Heredia

Take a look of Intercultura Spanish School located in Heredia, Costa Rica. They have great spanish courses in a nice local area.  http://www.interculturacostarica.com/

I believe it was the Ashely & Ryan ´s place!

Sunny
Thanks for this recommendation. I just returned from 3 weeks in Costa Rica with one week at this school. It was an excellent school and a great experience.

1. Heredia (city)

I did a volunteer trip to Costa Rica and the week before the volunteering part started there was a home-stay Spanish lessons option where you boarded with a family while you learned the language. I don't recall the school name but everyone seemed to really enjoy it, it was in Heredia. 

1. Costa Rica (attraction)