Valerie

Mission Viejo

Best free things to do in Mission Viejo?

I'm going to be in Mission Viejo next month and will be on a pretty tight budget. I'm looking for the best free and inexpensive things to check out! I love the outdoors, art, museums, you name it. Thanks!

Omar from Mission Viejo

Unfortunately there aren't very many trails or hikes with much scenery, if you like sushi go to Zenko Sushi for all you can eat sushi...I know I know but I'm picky and it's one of the gems (around $20 for lunch & $24 for dinner)!!  Uber to Laguna Beach would be inexpensive and then you can walk the downtown where there are fun beach bars, art galleries, and interesting boutiques.

1. Zenko Sushi (restaurant)
  2. Laguna Beach (city)

Oliver from Mission Viejo

Well, Laguna Beach has many awesome and unique private beaches you can check out. Its about a 15 min drive. I like 1000 Steps Beach on 10th street.  Also, there is the Edwards Kaleidoscope 10, which is a cool outdoor "mall".  Has many restaurants.  You also have the mall, but I would go to the beach.  Hope that helps

1. Laguna Beach (city)
  2. 1000 Steps Beach (attraction)
  3. Edwards Kaleidoscope 10 (attraction)

Mobile