Gail
Canada

Gail from Canada asked

Looking for a nice place to stay in Milan

Hi, we're going to be in Milan for about five days in March of 2015. We are looking for a nice place to stay for two adults and a two year old. Any recommendations?

Milan   Italy

Rick from London

Gail,

I would check out AirBnb, as there are numerous really nice and centrally located places that you can rent for a lot less money than a hotel in a comparable location.

It also helps quite a bit to have a local give you tips where to go out for dinner etc.

Vall from Rome

Hi Gail, if you want a cheap accomodation, I can suggest you La Vignetta  close to Piazza XXIV Maggio! It is very clean and nice, and the  italian breakfast is good. If you can spend more (but not too much) I can suggest Hotel Zurigo close to the Duomo

1. La Vignetta (hotel)
  2. Piazza XXIV Maggio (attraction)
  3. Hotel Zurigo (restaurant)
  4. Duomo (attraction)
Staci from Cleveland

Hi there! My cousins and I stayed at Uptown Palace and it was one of the best hotels from my three week trip through Italy. It was in a good location. The best part? The bathroom. It sounds simplistic, but the showers in Italy are so different from the ones in the US. This hotel had an American shower and, for that, it hits high marks in my mind.

http://www.uptownpalace.com/default-en.html

1. Uptown Palace (hotel)
Mira from Los Angeles

I'm not sure what your budget is, but my friends and I loved the Principe Di Savoia Hotel