Ilana
Melbourne

Milan

Hotel recommendation

One night in Milan - Principe di Savoia, 3 Rooms or The Westin? 

Jerome from Sydney

I've stayed at The Westin Palace Milan. It's about a 10-15 minute walk into the center of the city. It's a newly established hotel. Very comfortable. Impeccable service.

Now, if you really wanted to stay somewhere sublime in Milan, I suggest Bulgari Hotel. It's undeniably exquisite.   

1. The Westin Palace Milan (hotel)
  2. Bulgari (hotel)

I like this one: Antica Locanda dei Mercanti It's really lovely, quiet but in a very good location.

1. Antica Locanda dei Mercanti (hotel)

Pavel from Europe

Hi Ilana, I just was in Milan 2 weekends ago and stayed at a host, not a hotel. Don't really enjoy the hotels because they are not that personal. She listed a cooking class and dinner along with the accommodation on Spoty and booked it with my fiancee. WE had the best time there! 

She was amazing! Gave us directions to see some important places, where to go shopping for sweets, where to buy the best gelato, where to have homemade chocolate and other. She also thought us to make focaccia, pasta carbonara, risotto and tiramisu. 

I will not forget this experience any time soon! Here is a link: https://spoty.com/vacations/italy/italian-food-experience-in-city-center-milan

Oh, and she also lives 10 min walk from the Duomo, right in the city center.