Josh
New Orleans

Milan

Eating in Milan?

I'll be in Milan this October and need some good restaurant ideas. I'd like a mix of upscale as well as some holes in the wall if possible. Also, I'd love some ideas about where to just pick up some groceries in case I decide to pack a lunch or two for some day trips. 

Rachel from Los Angeles

Emporio Armani Caffe Who doesn't want a little piece of Mr. Armani? Their cappuccino is insane!

Controvapore is this tiny, 5 table restaurant. It gives new meaning to the term, "family-owned."

If you just want to grab a quick bite for breakfast, Princi is the best bakery in Milano, hands down. The classic Italian focaccia and cappuccino paired with its modern interior design makes for such a memorable experience. Oh my god and you can smell the fresh-baked scent from down the street!

Peck is this amazing gourmet grocery store and restaurant. It's kind of like an enormous Dean and Deluca -- elegant, yet rustic. It's the perfect spot for a power lunch.

1. Emporio Armani Caffe (restaurant)
  2. Controvapore (restaurant)
  3. Princi (restaurant)
  4. Peck (restaurant)