Tony

Milan

Do you have a favorite hotel recommendation?

I'm looking for something boutique, central & Italian chic. 

frieso from Brussels

Bulgari is great, it's our must-do stop for a refreshing cocktail.

The Gray is also a top modern hotel.

Armani Hotel Milano opened recently and is supposed to be fab too.

Last but not least Park Hyatt Milan is situated right in the middle of Milan and boasts a more elegant approach.

1. The Gray (hotel)
  2. Armani Hotel Milano (hotel)
  3. Park Hyatt Milan (hotel)
  4. Bulgari (hotel)

Jillian from Los Angeles

I studied abroad in Italy and spent six months traveling the country. Milan was amazing.

After a few days exploring the city, I'd definitely recommend checking out the Principe Di Savoia Hotel. Solid location, central with nearby shopping and restaurants. I haven't actually stayed here, but have been to the trendy Principe Bar at the hotel. We sat at the bar and sipped on caipirina's...need I say more? Great place to be seen.

Another lux spot we went for a cocktail is the Bulgari. Also, good central location close to the action, but I liked that it was on a private street. It's definitely got the chic factor going on. Sit outside and just enjoy.

Oh and not too far from the Bulgari is Café Trussardi for some insane Italian coffee. We spent hours here and loaded up on the caffeine...

Lastly, I'd also recommend the The Gray for a smaller, boutique spot closer to the Duomo and fashion district. Some of my friends stayed here, and loved it.

Hope this helps, and have a great trip!

1. Principe Di Savoia Hotel (hotel)
  2. Principe Bar (attraction)
  3. Café Trussardi (attraction)
  4. The Gray (hotel)
  5. Bulgari (hotel)

Rachel from Los Angeles

I always love staying at the Bulgari...it's the definition of chic and modern. It also has one of our favorite cocktail bars in the city. Have fun! 

1. Bulgari (hotel)

Lala from Memphis

The Hotel Gran Duca di York has the perfect location and staff

1. Hotel Gran Duca di York (hotel)