Juliana
Las Vegas

Miami

Top 3 tourist attractions worth seeing in Miami?

Normally I'd opt out of doing the touristy things but Miami looks like it has a lot of fun things to do for visitors. What would be the top 3 tourist attractions I can't miss? I love the beach, museums, art, nightlife, shopping, etc..

Maura from Reparto Versalles, Ciudad De La Habana, Cuba

Nightlife at South Beach- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, Crandon Park

1. Vizcaya Museum and Gardens (attraction)
  2. Crandon Park (attraction)

nina from Miami

Lincoln Road is a strip that connects to the beach that is full of bars, restaurants, shops & more. it's popular among both tourists and locals. Wynwood Art district is another fave where most people call it the "williamsburg of miami." it has lots of cool art and graffiti walls, cute bars / cafes, and other hipster-like stuff. 

1. Lincoln Road (attraction)
  2. Wynwood Art district (attraction)

Johnny from Las Vegas

South Beach for sure.  There is almost always an amazing sand castle somewhere on the beach, there are usually some amazing cars cruising Ocean Dr and the whole area is littered with the Art Deco style where you can peek in and out of little boutique hotels with specialty bars and restaurants.

Little Havana is worth a look.  You've got smoke shops, restaurants and more dedicated to the Cuban culture.  I did an organized tour and enjoyed it.

A boat tour of some kind.  It's Miami!  Doing something on the water seems like a must.  I like the Star Island boat tour that leaves out of the Bayside Marketplace harbor where Don Johnson was anchored in Miami Vice.  Island Queen tours has lots of options for fun on the water.

1. South Beach (neighborhood)
  2. Ocean Dr (attraction)
  3. Little Havana (neighborhood)
  4. Star Island (attraction)
  5. Bayside Marketplace (attraction)

Dianne from Miami

1. Wynwood (neighborhood)
  2. Pérez Art Museum Miami (attraction)