Drew
Ojai

Miami, Florida

Need help planning a bachelor party in Miami

I need help planning a bachelor party in Miami early June. There will be about 10-15 of us so I need help with where to stay, eat, and what to do. 

What would be the best area to stay for a large group of guys? We want to be close to the beach, good restaurants, and nightlife within close walking distance. 

Any bars we should visit? What would be the best restaurants to dine at? Looking for places that would accommodate a large group. Any other suggestions on what we should do in the area that would be fun for a bachelor party? Thanks

Jonathan from Niskayuna, New York

The Clevelander Bar in South Beach is a good spot.

1. The Clevelander Bar (restaurant)

Hola Drew! Sounds like fun! Well, I think there are so many options for you guys. Based on your needs and questions I would say that you need to stay close to Miami Beach. There are a lot of boutique hotels and/or not very expensive options on Collins Ave.  I don't want to recommend an specific hotel as I don't know yr budget however there are a lot of good beachfront hotel options on internet. I would suggest that you stay in that area to visit Lincoln Road Mall (a pedestrian road between 16th and 17th St. in Miami Beach, full of bars, restaurants, shops, 1 mall, etc.). Very cool! I would also suggest to visit Coconut Grove and South Beach. Ocean Dr is also a pretty cool neighborhood  full of excellent hotels and variety of attractions.

Hope this helps!!

1. Miami Beach (attraction)
  2. Collins Ave (attraction)
  3. Lincoln Road Mall (attraction)
  4. Coconut Grove (neighborhood)
  5. South Beach (attraction)
  6. Ocean Dr (attraction)

Robert from Las Vegas

Have you see Miami Beach Crescent Resort On South Beach? I know somebody that can get you all in that resort for a very good price. I stayed there several times with my friends. You are right next to the beach, you can't go wrong staying there. 

1. Miami Beach (attraction)
  2. Crescent Resort On South Beach (hotel)