Damian
Rosario, Argentina

Miami Beach

I have only two days in Miami

What is the best beach in Miami?

Damian from Rosario, Argentina

A lot of thaks, you're very nice people.

Hola Damian,

Let me suggest Collins Ave, full of good alternatives such as hotels, restaurants, bars and shopping malls, etc., to spend the 2 day-vacation trip. Española WaySouth BeachLincoln Road MallBayside Marketplace and Coconut Grove are also some time options to visit. 

Let me know if you have an additional question on this regards.

saludos!!

1. Collins Ave (attraction)
  2. Española Way (attraction)
  3. South Beach (attraction)
  4. Lincoln Road Mall (attraction)
  5. Bayside Marketplace (attraction)
  6. Coconut Grove (neighborhood)

Lisa from Palm Bay

Depends on what you want. I like South Beach because of the diversity, cafes, hotels and the best beach ...alot to offer in one place

1. South Beach (attraction)

Greg from Chengdu

Actually there are not a lot of beaches in Miami-Dade County.  All of the southern coast is mangrove shoreline with no beaches at all.  My personal favorite beach is the South Point area of South Miami Beach.  It is not quite as crowded as the rest of South Beach, North Miami Beach and Haulover Beach and it is just as nice as those beaches.  All of these beaches are beautiful, it is just the crowd factor.  Diviértate!

1. South Beach (attraction)
  2. Haulover Beach (attraction)

Melissa from Simi Valley, California

Lummus Park Beach

Doug from Angelika Film Center & Cafe

Miami Beach is just really one long beach.  I like spending the day and renting a lounger and umbrella. Boucher Brothers has them or ask any of the hotels (prices differ widely). You can order drinks and food and chill out. Alternatively, just bring a big towel and sit anywhere. Just off 18th street is a good spot.  If you want a break from the beach or its too windy, try The The Standard Spa, Miami Beach on the bay side. You can book a spa treatment and use the hammam, steam, sauna and pool all day.

1. The Standard Spa, Miami Beach (hotel)