Carlos asked

A low budget, friendly and cosmopolitan place to stay?

I am going to Miami with my pal on vacations and I really want to know a place where I can stay. But I want it to be cheap but also friendly. I have in mind one of those places where you can share big rooms with other people (like four in one room with four beds). Usually persons from all over the world meet there, they are in your same case and you can also have partys and activities that the place promotes. Thank you very much for your help.

Miami

Jessica from Miami

Hello Carlos!! There is a really nice hostal in Miami Beach called theFreehand Miami hostel. Its really really nice! The place takes you back to another time. The hostel also hosts a really cool bar called The Broken Shaker, I love it!! Here's the website: http://thefreehand.com/venues/the-broken-shaker/

Hope you enjoy your time in Miami! :)

JR
great answer Jessica. I just checked out your bio... awesome background! Looking forward to learning more from you here on trippy! Btw, as moderator, i used the @symbol to map the places you mentioned in this answer.

1. Freehand Miami (hotel)
  2. The Broken Shaker (restaurant)
Austin