Julia
Toronto

Mexico

all inclusive resort HELPPP

Hey everyone, me and my boyfriend are planning a trip to Cancun for may 30th, and we are having trouble choosing a resort. I wanted a resort that is busy and have lots partying , as well as free Wi-Fi and closer to Riviera Maya or not. We want to spend 2200 for both with taxes included. That's out budget. We are also looking for beach front resort with good food. If you have had a past experience or have any recommendation let me know :) it would be very helful

Heather from Carlsbad (California)

I really like the Royal Solaris Cancun  and the GR Caribe Deluxe All Inclusive Resort. They are right next to each other and if you stay at one you get the use of both facilities. There's a pool with a swim up bar, lots of parties and activities, dance floor, lots of restaurants (all inclusive), use of kayak rentals included in the lagoon, within walking distance of the reef down by club med. I've been there several times and loved it.

1. Royal Solaris Cancun (hotel)
  2. GR Caribe Deluxe All Inclusive Resort (hotel)