Rocio
Costa Rica

Mexico City

Turibus (hop on, hop off)

Has anyone taken before the Turibus in Mexico DF? Is it worth it? Kind of expensive however will spend only 2 days in the city on my way to Veracruz. Have been here before but not my family. Thanks!

Ed from Salt Lake City

I have not taken Turibus or seen it around.  (Not looking for it.)  The subway is about 30 cents (5 pesos) to get anywhere point-to-point in DF, faster than cars or buses.  On-and-off tour buses waste a lot of your time waiting for the next one, not something I would not want to do with limited time.  I don't know where it goes, but with only two days, Chapultepec park could devour more time than that alone.

1. Turibus (attraction)
  2. Chapultepec (attraction)

Luis from Guatemala City, Guatemala

Hi !  Have been there many times but never took the turibus because I like to explore the cities by myself, but with family and short time I think it could be the best way to get the most important places of the city in a rush.  ¡ Vive México !