Lauren

Lauren from Chicago asked

Where to eat in McKinney?

I'll be in McKinney for a wedding and am looking for suggestions on where to eat. All types of food, any price point, coffee shop suggestions welcome too!

McKinney (Texas)   Texas (TX)

Christine from Austin (Texas)

Hi Lauren! 

My favorite coffee shop is Snug On The Square. It's such a cute little place with great drinks :) It's a perfect place to sit and chat with friends and has an awesome outdoor seating area. It's also a great place to grab a small bite to eat (sandwiches, pastries, soups, etc)

Square Burger is a great dinner spot. Their craft beer selection is so good and of course, delicious burgers. Get the spicy tuna burger. I dream about it. Bonus points to this place for the fried pickle that comes with every burger. This place is famous for that pickle :) 

Rick's Chophouse is a little pricey but worth mentioning. It's great for a special occasion, service was excellent and I'm pretty sure I had the best pecan pie of my life there.

1. Snug On The Square (restaurant)
  2. Square Burger (restaurant)
  3. Rick's Chophouse (attraction)