Aurora
Arlington (Virginia)

Mauritius

Waterfront hotels on Mauritius?

Looking for a couple of options of waterfront hotels on the island of Mauritius. Something in the luxury range is fine--just want something really beautiful as it's part of my wedding anniversary! 

Janine from Toronto

Tamarina Hotel in Tamarin is lovely! It's a small hotel with a great beach, amazing food and nice rooms. My week long stay was all inclusive and included my choice of free golf or spa (1 treatment per day). I chose spa. :) The staff was amazing...and the sunsets from the beach are some the most beautiful I have evere seen. I would recommend flying via a charter from Paris. Check a search engine like Kayak or cheapoair. You can book the hotel seperately and probably save a bundle.

1. Tamarina Hotel (hotel)

Alexander from Los Angeles

Aurora,
I'd recommend to take a closer look at Lux Le Morne. It's on of the best hotels at the island(not just Southern part of the island). The hotel offers bungalow suites with awesome beach or lagoon views. We usually prefer bungalow:)

The location is just perfect. Clean beach, quiet area, close to Black River Gorges National Park. On-site Kitchen Restaurant is great and with quite good prices.

Le Morne

1. Lux Le Morne (attraction)
  2. Le Morne (city)

Ger from London

St. Regis Mauritius Resort is amazing - such a special hotel and so worth a visit

1. St. Regis Mauritius Resort (hotel)