Milind
Kuwait

Manila

Immigration time in Manila Airport

I have Incoming flight from Kuala lumpur to Manila by AirAsia at 12:30 PM and next flight is from Domestic Airport at 3:25 PM on same day.

Please let me know how much it will take to finish immigration in Manila Airport 

LouisJohn

It depends on the immigration officer if no any further questions is to be asked to you. Based on my experience, I believe you can still get on your next flight, just make sure to ask the airport representative for all information you need to get in your next flight to avoid any delay.

Be ware that there are often delays at the airport in Manila because of the tropical weather conditions. Lines can also be very long there. What exact terminals are you flying in to and out from. The Terminals have numbers in Manila and they vary a lot in quality. I would say allow at least 3-4 hours, but if I were you then I would leave an entire day and take a night at an airport hotel in Manila.

1. Manila (attraction)

Stephen "Sven" from Florida

My experience is if through customs and immigration in about 15 min. Or less. It will be more if you show signs of running a temperature. So dring plenty of bottled water on the plane. There are free trams that will take you from the international side of the airport to the domestic if you are unlucky that your domestic airlines is not in the same terminal. Remember if you have a long layover. The international wing has a place to sleep that is not expensive at all.