Anna
Riga

Madrid

Where is the best place to see flamenco in Madrid?

I saw flamenco in Barcelona this September at "El Tablao de Carmen". But it was quite disappointing: I am a gourmet and I wasn't enjoying the food at all, it was disturbing to be in the noise of talks and eating. I just wanted to enjoy the show which by the way was good thanks to the great dancers and musicians. And a big plus is that this place is located in the Spanish village which you can visit as well. As far as I read about places for flamenco in Barcelona one should be better seeing it in Madrid, because Barcelona just isn't the real city for it. 

To me one of the best places in Madrid where you can watch a spectacular flamenco show (Jonathan Miro the male dancer is very talented) is the Tablao Villa Rosa, located at Plaza de Santa Ana 15. It is also a restaurant therefore you can enjoy the show while you eat a delicious 'sangria' and a 'paella'. 100% well recommended. The place itself is big enough to enjoy both the food and the show. I watched the show last year and I can tell the audience was quite and very respectfull. Try it!!!

1. Tablao Villa Rosa (restaurant)

Karim from Kuwait

For me i would go back to: 

Corral de la Morería, Tablao Flamenco en Madrid http://goo.gl/maps/nsn8H 

Though I think Seville is MEJOR

1. Corral de la Morería (attraction)

Ellen from Bristol

Tablao Flamenco Cafetín La Quimera

Calle Sancho Dávila, 34

28028 Madrid

913 56 93 61 

It's a friend of a friend's place - I saw an absolutely spellbinding show here and i was completely blown away by the food, service and general friendly atmosphere too! x

1. Tablao Flamenco Cafetín La Quimera (attraction)
  2. Tablao Flamenco Cafetín La Quimera (attraction)