Rose
Gainesville

Rose from Gainesville asked

Central location for a 1 night stay in Madrid

I'm looking for a centrally located hotel for a 1 night stay in Madrid.  I would like a place that is 4 stars.

Madrid

Praveen from New Delhi, India

I would recommend the Radisson Blu Hotel, Madrid Prado, right next to the national museum. Rents are up of $100.

One could be NH Nacional, NH hotels are always a trusted brand and are quite popular in Europe. Rents would be $90 and above.

A little to the south is AC Hotel Carlton Madrid by Marriott, near the railway station. A little cheaper option at about $80 per night.

Hotel Husa Paseo del Arte is also a good option starting at about $80.

Rose
Thank you. Just returned from Madrid and my hotel was only okay. I wish I had received your tip sooner but thanks still!!!!

Rabih from Lebanon

You should stay at: Petit Palace Mayor Plaza. Facing the historical site Plaza Mayor and the amazing place Mercado de San Miguel. And its 3 minutes walking from the Puerta del Sol center of Madrid.  

Enjoy ur stay

Rose
Thank you, Rabih. Looked it up on trip advisor and many agree with your recommendation! :)

1. Petit Palace Mayor Plaza (hotel)
  2. Plaza Mayor (attraction)
  3. Mercado de San Miguel (restaurant)
  4. Puerta del Sol (attraction)
María from Madrid

The last time that I had to advise a place to stay was not a 4 star hotel but a great and central hostal. The management is very friendly and they help you in everything. It is 1 minute far from Gran Vía street. Maybe it is not what you are looking for, but, just in case: Hostal Gala

1. Hostal Gala (hotel)