helen
Melbourne

Madrid

Can I do a motorbike tour in Madrid?

I'd really like to do a motorbike tour at some stage during my trip to Spain next February. I'm worried about the weather, though, and I don't want to spend too much money.

I'm also looking forward to visiting tapas bars and getting a tattoo in Madrid, so if you could help me with any details about that, it would be great.

Jean-Baptiste

There are plenty of tapas bar, depending on how much you want to spend, what athmosphere you want. A cheap one is El Tigre, a really typical one is Bodega de la Ardosa in the neighborhood called  Malasaña. You can also wander around Puerta del Sol, or the neighborhood called  La Latina there are plenty of them though some are really for tourist.

1. Puerta del Sol (attraction)
  2. La Latina (attraction)
  3. El Tigre (restaurant)
  4. Bodega de la Ardosa (attraction)
  5. Malasaña (neighborhood)

lauren from Madrid

for tapas try El Tigre in cuenca,madrid, its cheap and they give you lots 

1. El Tigre (restaurant)

Isabele from Ibiza

Hi Helen, In February it's really cold in MAdrid, I don't know if by motorcicle is a good idea to travel in Spain. In Madrid, to eat tipically tapas you can go to La Latina, special on Sunday, there are a lot of places to tapas and pinchos there. Other great place to go is for Malasaña (Bilbao or Tribunal Metro) there you can find different kind of coffes and bars, the tipically in Madrid is "Huevos Rotos", "Chistorra", "Morcilla" and the famous "Tortilla de Patata" really a pleasure, cheapest places are 100 Montaditos and La Sureña. To make a tatto in Malasaña and Huertas you can find good places for this. Other place to eat great spanish food is in Plaza de Santa Ana. I hope you enjoy Madrid.

1. La Latina (attraction)
  2. Plaza de Santa Ana (attraction)
  3. Malasaña (neighborhood)

Joseph from Los Angeles

I wouldn't recommend getting on a motorbike in Madrid. Or anywhere else in Spain, really. Try the Segway tours in Madrid for something fun and safe.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g187514-d1213784-Reviews-Madsegs_Segway_Tours-Madrid.html