Breanna

Very important: who has the best breakfast burrito?

I have a very important question for the Trippy Community: where can I find the best breakfast burrito in LA? 

Annnnd GO!

Zach from Los Angeles

The answer to your question is definitively, unequivocally Tacos Villa Corona. Specifically, the chorizo-potato offering.

1. Tacos Villa Corona (attraction)

Zach from West Bloomfield Township, Michigan

1. COFAX (restaurant)

jack from California

Breanna Wilson! I think Spencer Spellman is right and you should try the Lucky Boy because you will like it. 

1. Lucky Boy (restaurant)

Courtney P. from Portland

This is not in L.A. proper, but Tortas Mexico in Pasadena is a top runner. My husband introduced it to me, as he worked in Pasadena for 10 years and this was his go-to breakfast burrito.

It contains scrambled egg, bacon, hash browns, beans, rice and the secret ingredient: hot dog. It is a huge burrito! I could share it with someone, or save half for lunch later. Ask for hot sauce on the side!

1. Tortas Mexico (restaurant)

amery from Chinatown New York

Hole Mole breakfast burrito is one of the best. I would suggest for you to try there. I am sure you would love to go there again after trying them once.

1. Hole Mole (restaurant)

Valerie from Los Angeles

I second the burritos at Huckleberry Cafe and Bakery. There's somethin about those fried potatoes.

1. Huckleberry Cafe and Bakery (restaurant)

Spencer from Los Angeles

I've heard that Corner Cottage brings all the boys and girls to the yard for their breakfast burrito. I like Huckleberry Cafe and Bakery's breakfast burrito. On the west side, Amigos Tacos. My favorite, however, is Lucky Boy! It's loaded, it's stuffed with meat, and it's huge...And loaded, did I mention it's loaded and stuffed with meat?!

1. Corner Cottage (restaurant)
  2. Huckleberry Cafe and Bakery (restaurant)
  3. Amigos Tacos (restaurant)
  4. Lucky Boy (restaurant)

Jake from Los Angeles

You can't go wrong with a solid breakfast burrito from any of the ones already mentioned. My personal favorite is the breakfast burrito from Big Tomy's... I tend to split it with a co-worker of mine because they're so big. But wow, are they delicious. 

...
...
...

Now I want one.

1. Big Tomy's (restaurant)

beth from Malibu

Lily's Cafe & Pastries- Hands down delicious and worth the drive! Lily's Cafe & Pastries  

1. Lily's Cafe & Pastries (restaurant)

Tony from Minneapolis

The Griddle Cafe on Sunset