Andrea
Austin (Texas)

LA for beach vacation?

My friends and I are flying in LAX and will be here for 4 days, and I really don’t plan on leaving the beach! I’m ok spending a little money as I work hard and play hard. :) We want to feel safe at night walking around. We also enjoy cocktails on the beach, tasty food, and would like to rent some bikes and ride the boardwalk?

Peter from Munich

Santa Monica is a great beach location. The beach is great, there is the famous Santa Monica Pier and downtown Santa Monica offers a lot of good restaurants and bars.

Another good place would be Venice Beach. Also a nice area and with everything you can think off to spend your four days.

Best of it, both of them are close to Los Angeles International Airport

If you are in Santa Monica, I would recommend you to check out the Getty Villa, which is not far from there and its pretty cool.

http://gatetoadventures.com/getty-center-and-getty-villa-a-must-see-if-you-are-in-los-angeles/

1. Santa Monica (city)
  2. Santa Monica Pier (attraction)
  3. Venice Beach (attraction)
  4. Los Angeles International Airport (attraction)
  5. Getty Villa (attraction)