Marek
Fremont (California)

Is Mulholland Drive worth a visit?

Is Mulholland Drive really worth to pass it? I have only 2-3 hrs in LA. Should I spend my time here or elsewhere? 

Matthias from Copenhagen

If you only have 2-3 hours, I would go to Venice Beach Boardwalk

and Abbot Kinney. Start at the boardwalk, look at people, the skate part, "posers" doing workouts and then go through the canals of "Venice". S Venice Blvd is kinda boring, but when you turn down Abbot Kinney, you will be bombarded with beautiful people, great shops and some of the best food in LA.

Gjelina or Gjelina Take Away are some of my all-favourites in LA for casual meals and Intelligentsia Coffee is amazing coffee.

That would be 2-3 hours and you are pretty close to the airport, so I reckon that would be hours well spent in the great city of Los Angeles.

1. Venice Beach Boardwalk (attraction)
  2. Abbot Kinney (attraction)
  3. Gjelina (restaurant)
  4. Gjelina Take Away (attraction)
  5. Intelligentsia Coffee (restaurant)

Tiana from Beverly Hills

Unless its a perfectly clear - not a cloud in the sky- day, NO. Its a great view of the city but with the smog and clouds its a high chance for disappointment.

Cindy from Los Angeles

Mulholland Drive is a really cool drive and there are many overlooks/stops along the way that lets you check out the Los Angeles views. The thing about LA is that there is so much diversity in its neighborhoods but unfortunately, the traffic is terrible, so you can only really check out one place really if you are only there for 2-3 hours. If this is your first visit, I'd check out Venice Beach/Santa Monica or Hollywood/West Hollywood since I feel that's what Los Angeles is really known for.  

1. Mulholland Drive (attraction)
  2. Venice Beach (attraction)
  3. Santa Monica (city)
  4. Hollywood (attraction)
  5. West Hollywood (city)