Ulisses
Campinas

Los Angeles, Newport Beach

From LAX to Newport Beach

I want to go from Los Angeles Airport to Newport Beach. Any suggestion on how I could get there? Maybe bus lines or shuttles? I will be traveling with one friend.

Robert from Las Vegas

I like to rent a car so I can go to Huntington Beach, or Laguna Beach. If you only are going to be in Newport Beach, renting a bike for the day is also a great option.

1. Huntington Beach (city)
  2. Laguna Beach (city)

shruti from New York City

LAX to Newport Beach is about 45 miles. Some options:

-Rent a car and drive

-Use the airport shared shuttle (http://www.supershuttle.com/Locations/SNAAirportShuttleOrangeCounty.aspx)

-Take a taxi, costs approx $110

Nic from Jensen Beach, Florida

The airport shuttle to John Wayne is a good option. Other options include getting a shared shuttle. If you had time and wanted to save the most cash, you can take the free airport shuttle from LAX to the metro and then take the green line and blue line to Long Beach. From there you can either get a taxi or take a bus to Newport. Taking the public transportation will most likely take you at least a few hours. 

I've also used Task Rabbit in the past to find someone going in the direction im going in to pick me up. It is normally a little more than a shared shuttle but it should only take 1.5-2 hours, depending on traffic.

Lee from Dana Point

Take the airport shuttle from LAX to John Wayne Airport.  OR there are lots of options if you want to go from LAX to any address. Check out the airport shuttle services online.