Valerie

Best thrift stores in Los Angeles?

Aside from Goodwill and Salvation Army, what are awesome second hand stores in Los Angeles? I'm looking for furniture and other home goods.

jah from Los Angeles

have you tried the Rosebowl flea?  It's every 2nd Sunday. $8 i think. 
bring a hat (it gets hot!) and get ready to haggle your way to a better deal.  it's great

Rose Bowl Stadium

1. Rose Bowl Stadium (attraction)

Nicole from Los Angeles

Society of St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store freaking boggled my mind when I went there. It is BANANAS. It's huge and has tons of options.

1. Society of St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store (attraction)

Jillian from Los Angeles

I'm not exactly sure about thrift stores, but the flea markets in LA are where it's at! I love the Rose Bowl Stadium, although it can be overwhelming! It's the second Sunday of every month, all year long. It's $8-$15 to get in depending on when you go, but definitely worth it. 12345 ClothingI recently went to Melrose Trading Post which was just as amazing on a much smaller scale. You can find beautiful vintage dressers ranging from $50-$200, and home decor for great prices! Dress comfortably and don't be afraid to barter! :)

1. Rose Bowl Stadium (attraction)
  2. Melrose Trading Post (attraction)
  3. 12345 Clothing (attraction)

Joanna from Los Angeles

Society of St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store is the best spot in town & is HUGE!