Sue

Best private clubs or spaces for a large event in L.A.?

I work as an event coordinator with a University. We would like to plan an event with alumnae from our University in the Los Angeles area between June 24th and 27th, 2015. We are looking for your recommendations for a newly built, newly remodeled or a private club where alumnae who live in the Los Angeles area would be very interested in attending. We find these types of events work best if there is a location that most people are very interested in seeing! The reception would be held in the evening and we also are hoping for something easily accessible to a freeway or hi-way. We would expect somewhere between 125 to 150 guests. Please email me your suggestions and contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for your time!

Breanna from Los Angeles

Look into Apartment A downtown! They do private events in the cutest space, but I'm not sure of their capacity.

You could also look into Hyde Lounge in the Staples Center! That would be awesome in my opinion.

Sorry I don't have more details regarding capacity, etc. Let us know where you decide on!

1. Apartment A (attraction)
  2. Hyde Lounge (attraction)

Vicky from Los Angeles

Check out the Bel-Air Bay Club on PCH not too far from where the 10 freeway ends. It's a spacious, historic estate with amazing views of the Pacific Ocean. I attended a wedding party here years ago and was really impressed with the view, the space, the service, and the food. Nearby, the gorgeous Getty Villa may also be available for private events.  

1. Bel-Air Bay Club (attraction)
  2. Getty Villa (attraction)