Stephanie
Salinas, California

Los Angeles, Hollywood

Best inexpensive hotel near Hollywood?

What is the best hotel to stay in at near Universal City/Hollywood that won't break the bank? I don't wanna pay $400 a night. I will be going with my hubby!

Spencer from Los Angeles

The Moment Hotel is an overlooked hotel in my opinion. It's a little further from the action of Hollywood (short cab ride or long walk) but a cool little boutique hotel that you should be able to find something for around $200 per night. Very independent hotel, but a good central spot with some great little restaurants nearby right on Sunset. 

1. The Moment Hotel (hotel)

Jenni

Affordable...Clarion Inn at Universal Studios Hollywood. They might offer shuttles to Universal. You should inquire! 

Louise from Los Angeles

Would you consider a vacation rental? If you're looking for hotels on a "budget" you might as well search vacation rentals and find something just as awesome. 

Breanna from Los Angeles

The Sheraton Universal Hotel should be less than $250 a night. You're right next to Universal Studios, plus there's a metro station right there too, so it's super easy to get to and from Hollywood when you're ready for that adventure.

BLVD Hotel & Suites Hollywood is another option. Looks modern and clean (haven't stayed there myself) and is just above the action in Hollywood. You should be able to find a room for less than $200.

1. Sheraton Universal Hotel (hotel)
  2. BLVD Hotel & Suites Hollywood (hotel)

Christine from Los Angeles

There are also a couple of Best Western's in the area.  One right in Hollywood and the other just a few blocks away.