Louise

Best Steakhouse in Los Angeles?

My first question would be about food! I'm searching for the best steakhouse that's at par with CUT. Aside from Lawry's, Morton's, Mastro's and Ruth Chris, do you know of any? Thanks in advance! 

JR from Manhattan Beach

Hey Louise. I've got one you haven't heard of yet. It's called Arthur J and it's in Manhattan Beach. The reason you haven't heard about it yet is because it's not open yet. :)  But i do have HIGH expectations for this place because it's done by Chef David LeFevre who also did Fishing with Dynamite and MB Post which are spectacular. 

Arthur J will take be in the location of the old Circa and it expected to be open mid 2015. Keep it on your  list!

1. Fishing with Dynamite (restaurant)
  2. MB Post (restaurant)
  3. Circa (restaurant)

Marina from Canada

I concur with Jacques! I'm not a big meat eater myself, but my pals love BOA Steakhouse.  I'm tagging the Santa Monica location but if you like a happening scene (with celebs to boot), go to the BOA Steakhouse in West Hollywood. 

1. BOA Steakhouse (restaurant)
  2. BOA Steakhouse (restaurant)

Billy from Los Angeles, California

You've nailed them all. Can't beat Cut and Mastro's Steakhouse or the Malibu location Mastro's Ocean Club - Malibu.

1. Cut (restaurant)
  2. Mastro's Steakhouse (restaurant)
  3. Mastro's Ocean Club - Malibu (restaurant)

John from Carlsbad (California)

I was assuming you meant Cut in Las Vegas, so my first choice would be Cut in Beverly Hills.  But after posting I see you are probably referring to Cut in BH.If you want some other options in addition to a fantastic steak, consider Spago Beverly Hills.  They have an awesome prime Côte de Boeuf for two.  Their Agnolotti starter is out of this world.

1. Cut (restaurant)
  2. Spago Beverly Hills (restaurant)

Jacques from Newport Beach

1. BOA Steakhouse (restaurant)

Margot from Los Angeles

Mastro's Steakhouse is my go-to, but aside from that, try Jar in West Hollywood.  I had a very delicious Ribeye there and I love the sides.

1. Mastro's Steakhouse (restaurant)
  2. Jar (restaurant)

Minhesh Kaye from Burbank, California

BOA Steakhouse!! Even if you don't want a steak just go have a drink at the bar.The scene is so LA (many celebrities go here) and the food is great! Win-Win!

1. BOA Steakhouse (restaurant)

Kira from Los Angeles

Fogo de Chao is great and fun because they bring the meal right to your table and cut it there. Not cheap, but very, very good!

1. Fogo de Chao (restaurant)