What is your favorite restaurant in London?

Heading to London and I'm looking for the best restaurants to try while I'm visiting. Open to all types of food! What are your top places to eat?

Jacqui from London

There are so many! 

Have a cocktail and Sushi/Brazilian tapas at Sushisamba or sunrise breakfast at 24 hour Duck & Waffle in the Heron tower above the city of London. Try out an afternoon tea or dinner at the Oxo Tower Wharf at Southbank. And a cocktail at Aqua Shard or afternoon tea or dinner at TĪNG in The Shard at London Bridge. These are the best buildings for a great view of the city and river.

The Blueprint Cafe at the Design Museum has a great view of Tower Bridge, the city and Canary Wharf from their 2nd floor dinning room. 

More information on these places here: http://www.neverendinghoneymoon.net/%EF%BB%BF%EF%BB%BFwhere-to-eat-out-in-london/

Jacqui 

1. Sushisamba (attraction)
  2. Duck & Waffle (restaurant)
  3. Oxo Tower Wharf (attraction)
  4. Aqua Shard (restaurant)
  5. TĪNG (restaurant)
  6. The Shard (attraction)
  7. Blueprint Cafe (restaurant)
  8. Design Museum (attraction)

Gusat from London

While it's not English food, one of my favorite places to eat is Vapiano, an Italian restaurant with the best pasta I've ever tasted (they are an international chain, so you can find it in a lot of places)! I would suggest to go to the one in Soho: 84 Wardour St, London W1F 0TQ, United Kingdom. They have the best staff and atmosphere. Enjoy!

1. Vapiano (restaurant)