Azra Malik

Baltimore, Maryland

Places to live in London?

Relocating to London for a job for 3-5 years.  Move is happening sooner than expected, so need to start looking into housing fast!  

Looking for a 2 bed/2 bath that can accommodate queen size bed and furniture.  I'm more of a modern person, so that'd be great....if I can find an "American" bathroom -- aka, US shower situation, that would be fantastic.

Not into nightlife or bar scene.  Concerns are safety, close to good station and generally quiet (Are London constructed residences quieter than the US?  I currently have issues hearing apartment neighbors above and next to me.  I am not necessary looking for a flat, but anything, house even, with 2 bed/2 bath).

• Philip Morris

1. Where will your commute be to? That's key.

2. How long are you prepared to travel each day?

3. Be prepared: London rent is EXPENSIVE. 1-bed flats in Zones 1-4 will come in at >£1,300 PCM

• ·
    • ·

Send Philip a Thank You Note