Simon

Nice bed and breakfast ? under 50€/night

Hi everybody,

With my girlfriend, I go to London in August, for 4-5 days.
I search a good place (bed and breakfast) near the center, and not too expensive (50€/night).

Any idea or suggestion?

Thanks a lot !

Caroline from Atlanta

I usually stay at Palmers Lodge, which is technically a hostel, but also has private rooms and breakfast. It should be less than £30 per night and is a short tube stop from everything, plus within walking distance of the beautiful Hampstead Heath

1. Palmers Lodge (hotel)
  2. Hampstead Heath (attraction)

Ian from Manchester

Hi - I found that budget not great to work with in London, but did find a few places on booking.com around the £30 (no breakfast) a night level out near Manor Park. If you're in London on the 3rd - Sunday, then you maybe able to get a room in Travelodge for £45 (no breakfast). Hope that helps a little. You can get the train in from there to Liverpool Street - it stops at Stratford London Overground Station where the Olympics were if that appeals.

1. Manor Park (attraction)
  2. Stratford London Overground Station (attraction)
  3. Travelodge (hotel)

Tons of great Airbnb places in central London. And you'll get a cool experience. Just did a quick search for early August and found this one. So cute!! https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1201920?checkin=08%2F04%2F2014&checkout=08%2F09%2F2014&guests=2&s=5Jn9 

Armando from Mexico City

Yes, airbnb is a good choice to find what you are looking for...