Tammy
Iowa City

Good honeymoon hotels?

My fiancee and I are spending part of our honeymoon in London and we'd like a really great, romantic hotel to stay in. Price isn't as much an issue as location--we'd like something pretty centrally located if possible. 

Rachel from Los Angeles

The Connaught in Mayfair is amazing and so is the Covent Garden Hotel  which is like London's equivalent to Soho's Crosby Street Hotel--beyond chic. They even have a screening room!

The Berkeley Hotel is one of my favorites, too. So is Claridge's, but my fantasy hotel in London is The Ritz London! Never been, would love to try!

1. The Connaught (hotel)
  2. Covent Garden Hotel (hotel)
  3. The Berkeley Hotel (hotel)
  4. Claridge's (hotel)
  5. The Ritz London (hotel)

Jackie from Germany

I really love  St Ermin's Hotel . It's a gorgeous boutique hotel, beautifully restored and easily accessible to all of the London (a 1 minute walk to St.James Park). And they make their own honey from bees on the roof!

1. St Ermin's Hotel (hotel)

Edward from London

The Met by hyde park is cool. And staying there gets you into the Met Bar, which can be fun at the weekend. 

http://www.comohotels.com/metropolitanlondon

The other thing would be to enjoy some amazing english countryside outside of london, somewhere like Clivedon House. Not far from london. Amazing place.

http://www.clivedenhouse.co.uk/

Veronica from San Francisco

Look into the Hilton London Paddington Hotel. Very nice and you can't beat this for convenience! Good buffet too for breakfast.

1. Hilton London Paddington Hotel (hotel)