Fausto
Terni

Four days, two friends, ideas?

Hi, i'm going toLondon for four days with a friend of mine who's going to get married in a few months.. any idea? I'd like to visit the city but also have fun with him.. so I'm waiting for your answers!

Emily from United Kingdom

There is so much to do in London you could easily fill four days and not see it all! Some of the highlights include Tower Of LondonNatural History MuseumBuckingham PalaceThe British MuseumNational GalleryTate ModernLondon EyeThe London DungeonMadame Tussauds LondonHarrodsShakespeare's GlobeSaint Paul's Cathedral and on and on!! For shopping you can start in the heart of it at Oxford St and head pretty much anywhere from there and I highly recommend Covent Garden for its pretty cafes and quirky shops. In terms of nightlife I don't have a huge amount of experience in London but I hear Shoreditch is very trendy and you probably can't go far wrong anywhere to be honest! Try to hit up one of the stunning roof top bars in the city :)

1. Tower Of London (attraction)
  2. Natural History Museum (attraction)
  3. Buckingham Palace (attraction)
  4. The British Museum (attraction)
  5. National Gallery (attraction)
  6. Tate Modern (attraction)
  7. London Eye (attraction)
  8. The London Dungeon (attraction)
  9. Madame Tussauds London (attraction)
  10. Harrods (attraction)
  11. Shakespeare's Globe (attraction)
  12. Saint Paul's Cathedral (attraction)
  13. Oxford St (attraction)
  14. Covent Garden (attraction)
  15. Shoreditch (neighborhood)