Rylee
California

Rylee from California asked

Best places to stay in London?

Staying in London for 3 nights curious whats the best place thats a fair price to stay while there ?

JJ from New York City

London has a fantastic public transportation system, so as long as you stay in a safe neighborhood, with close access to a tube station, you're generally fine. However, for shorter stays, and if you're not a frequent traveler to London, I recommend stay within zone 1. You'll be close to shops, restaurants, nightlife and tons of landmark attractions. There are tons of great little boutique hotels throughout central London that offers an intimate setting at a lower price than chain hotels.

Marco from Ehenbichl, Tirol, Austria

The best way staying in a big city in my opinion is in an apartment with all amenities to have a comfy stay. The price per night is also a lot more reasonable than the overpriced hotel rates in London, have a look at: https://www.fridayflats.com/rentals/London,%20United%20Kingdom? 

Estefania from Guadalajara

I stayed at Royal National Hotel. It's near the subway and The British Museum. So many things to visit. Good luck ;)

Hi, Rylee,

I'm not sure which area you'd like to stay in or what your budget is, but I have a definite cheap favorite which is the Kensington Rooms Hotel London. It's clean, super cheap, and very, very well located. The staff is a little surly but otherwise it's great! 

C