Amy
Jacksonville

Best Bloody Mary in London?

I visited a bar in London that had the best bloody mary, however I cannot remember the name of it. I know it was in a residential district and was surrounded by large white townhome style buildings.  Any ideas?  In any case, where can I find the best bloody mary in town?

Serghei from London

I've tried a few around London and I had a really really good one with all the trimmings  at Hoxley & Porter

1. Hoxley & Porter (restaurant)

Kenny from São Paulo, Brazil

I can only talk about what I know, I used to be a bartender Mr. Buckley's and there during brunch time, besides great food and close to the market, they also make a bourbon/smoked bacon bloody mary.

Hope I could help.

1. Mr. Buckley's (restaurant)

Leonid from Hong Kong

Traditionally the best Bloody Mary is at the Grenadier pub in the heart of west London. Even of wasn't the place you were thinking of - go visit it is spectacular!

1. Grenadier (restaurant)