Amanda
United States

Aerlingus flights

I'm looking at flights and Aerlingus seems to be the cheapest right now and the past week.

Does anyone have comments or reviews -- good or bad toward this airline?  Anything I should know in advance, if I were to book these tickets.  Our layover would be in Dublin.

I've taken them a couple of times in the past two years to Paris and thought they were great. Also, there's a place at the Dublin airport that has the best fish and chips you've ever tasted in your life. I can't remember the name of it but maybe someone on here knows it--I'll try to find out for you!

Rob from Ventura

See my other answer. Re taxes: that is the reason for the lower price. I flew with them and they were great - decent planes etc. Also, you can clear us customs in dublin for your convenience.

Mayel from London

I flew them (on a short Dublin-London flight), and it was alright. Nothing special to report.

Jane

Hi Amanda,

Aerlingus really is a great airline. The staff are always very friendly and helpful. I fly with them whenever I can. I very rarely have any issues in terms of delays/cancellations. The one time I did have a cancellation was flying back from Faro to Dublin and they put us up in a lovely hotel for the night, and covered all our expenses. 

They couldn't be a better airline!

James

Dublin airport's not that fun. I've flown Aer Lingus a few times - 'sokay, but you're adding significant time to your journey by going via Dublin. With British Airways, your British experience starts as soon as you board the aeroplane...

Ségolène from London

Hey, I've never flown with them but I believe they have good reputation.