Madelyn
Hamilton (Ontario)

Madelyn from Hamilton (Ontario) asked

driving from Lisbon to Albufeira

We are driving from Lisbon and heading south to Albufeira and area. would like to stop along the way and stay overnight or a few days in different places.
Any suggestions of places, hotels, pousadas, restaurants?

Lisbon (Portugal) Albufeira (Portugal)   Grandola (Portugal)

If you would like to stop along the way, then I would suggest that you take the coastal route and make stops in towns like Vila Nova de Milfontes and Aljezur. Both towns are really nice and have a good vibe. In wester Algarve I would suggest a stop in the old historical town Lagos, which in my opinion is the most interesting town in the Algavre. Lagos also has a couple of very nice restaurants that I can highly recommend. One is the tine local restaurant Casinha do Petisco. The other is The Garden, which is a really nice open air restaurant with good food and a great bohemian vibe.

Madelyn
Thank you for the suggestions

1. Vila Nova de Milfontes (city)
  2. Aljezur (city)
  3. Lagos (city)
  4. Casinha do Petisco (restaurant)
  5. The Garden (restaurant)

Login   ·   About   ·   FAQ   ·   Contact   ·   Privacy   ·   Terms