Miguel
Dublin

Lisbon

Visiting Lisbon with my GF by late November, any romantic recommendations?

Thanks in advance! Our budget is medium, but we are willing to spend for quality.

-Will be staying in Alfama for 3 days 

-Looking for a couple of live show / artistic recommendations

-Open to exploring places outside of Lisbon.

Filip from Lazne Bohdanec

For sure go to some Fado show as mentioned in the other post. I'd say that Lisbon is a very nice and romantic place on its own, just wandering around in the small streets in the city center is greta experience. Moreover there are many great viewpoint around the city center (google MIRADOURO) - my favorite would be Miradouro Sao Pedro de Alcantara.

For a trip outside Lisbon I'd recommend to visit Cascais Cabo da Roca and watch the sunset at Praia do Guincho. And if you have time do a trip to Sintra castle and the city - very nice as well.

1. Miradouro Sao Pedro de Alcantara (attraction)
  2. Cascais (city)
  3. Cabo da Roca (attraction)
  4. Praia do Guincho (attraction)
  5. Sintra (city)

Scott from Chicago

You can't go to Alfama without hearing some Fado singing! Definitely check out Clube De Fado which also serves really good food. If you decide you like the music, you should also check out the Museu do Fado.

1. Clube De Fado (restaurant)
  2. Museu do Fado (attraction)